Last updated: April 11, 2012
1. Consent for Collection of Personal Information
Cheapeststream will collect and store information which you provide for purposes of your registration with Cheapeststream, your purchase of services (“Services”) offered through cheapeststream.com (“Web Site”), and for communicating with you regarding your account and providing you with general Cheapeststream information. By using the Cheapeststream Web Site and Services, you consent that Cheapeststream can collect, store, and use the information you provided for these purposes. The information you submit to Cheapeststream during the registration process will be reviewed to ensure that it is reliable, accurate and complete. With the exception of applicable provisions herein, your information will remain strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, disclosed or made available to anyone other than Cheapeststream. Any credit card information which you provide for the purpose of payment for Services purchases from the Web Site will not be stored by Cheapeststream.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information Without Consent
Cheapeststream may collect, use, or disclose your information without your knowledge or consent if it is reasonably necessary:
- in case of an emergency where the life, health or security of an individual is threatened;
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- to enforce applicable terms of this Agreement, including investigation of any possible violations;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or
- to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Cheapeststream or any member of the public.
3. Security Safeguards
Cheapeststream will protect personal information through appropriate security measures against such risks as loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction. Cheapeststream will protect the information regardless of the format in which it is stored.